hella suggestions p1

Discussion in 'Feedback & General Suggestions' started by Kordell, Nov 6, 2018 at 8:14 PM.

1. Kordell

Kordell New Member

I'm gonna start off with some simple additions
    -Add every warp sign to every spawn, maybe not EVERY warp but the important ones like C, B, A, Elite, Free, Events, Courtyard, Black Market, and Premium.
    -Make the sell 64 signs sell everything that's 64> instead of only 64, it's annoying clicking the 1 sign over and over.
    -Add the small things everyone complains about wanting such as slots, plots, etc. Slots is like 1 if statement then the plugin is complete. Plots all you need to do is go set the plots to 0 then put them up for sale/auction.
    -Put the cafeteria somewhere people will actually find it. Not really necessary but considering it regens health/hunger a lot of people would appreciate it.
    -Let us use /baltop, /help, /helpop, /rules and other basic commands lol
    -Add in 'Easter eggs' such as us finding a hidden lever/button/etc and it opens a door that can take us to shop to buy collectibles/go to a secret area/etc.
    -Start hosting a lot more events. I get ya'll only have 3 wardens but didn't ya'll say that you didn't want more staff?

Suggestions for Guard
    -Make them fuckwitable lmao as long as a guard isn't fucking retarded there's no way he's gonna die.
    -Mark players who are punching eachother as contraband.
    -Take the contraband thing out of Tab, it's dumb that guards can take swords away from people that they didn't even see.
    -Give the player something for killing a guard, it doesn't have to be much but at least broken armor or something along those lines ESPECIALLY if they're going to stay this op.
    -Allow us to lose more infamy from collecting swords form prisoners, it'd take 36k swords for me to rid me of my infamy.

Suggestions for Free
    -Allow us to build a lot closer to spawn. 900 blocks is hella annoying to travel back and forth between. Like minimum it should be is 500 tbh.
    -Remove all of the ravines, lilypads, holes out in the non-building parts of free. Getting stuck is annoying as fuck, especially if you have items on you and have to wait for a warden.
    -Remove the fucking infamy spam, and btw whenever you break more than 1 it still says "Point" instead of "Points"
    -Increase the amount of infamy needed to be sent back to the prison.
    -Make it to where you get sent back after being killed by a player.
    -Make sleeping in a bed set your home, as well as your spawn. It would make travelling free A LOT less annoying. Running somewhere to get an item then running back can literally take a fucking hour. (btw if you implement this make sure to make it to where the bed being broke unsets your home.)
    -Bring back Freeville or another spawn, the current one is ugly and basic.

2. hammy3502

hammy3502 New Member

hammy3502
    Here are my comments on everything.

Simple additions:
    -I feel the warp signs are fine the way they are mostly, however I would like to see warps for guards to get to B/A easily.
    -Maybe map shift + right click to sell all on 64 signs while keeping the shift click on 1 signs to sell all that you're holding.
    -Not sure about this stuff yet so I won't comment :p
    -Never really used the cafeteria so no comment as well :p
    -I trust this will be added before the final release. The prison is still definitely in development right now.
    -I feel the prison would be better without them to keep the prison-like atmosphere.
    -I think the event rate is good as it is. Keeping the amount very low will keep players focused on the core experience.

Suggestions for guard:
    -I feel guards are fine the way they are. As was talked about in a previous post, guards should be insanely powerful in the same way real life guards in prisons are.
    -Yes! Any form of PvP should label them contraband. However I feel the deaths should only be penalized with infamy or be left unpunished as they are not using contraband items.
    -I'm neutral on this one. Fine with it going either way.
    -If this happens they should be rewarded with the guard armor that drops possibly.
    -Won't comment as I'm not that deep into infamy debt.

Suggestions for free:
    -I'm not that familiar with free but I feel the infamy system is good as it is. It creates heavy penalty for destroying other people's crops while making growing crops on illegal farm blocks a risk. The one thing I'm not sure of in the infamy system is paying off infamy. Other then that I feel it's good as it is.

3. Tarthus

Tarthus Member Premium

Tarthus10210
    Here is my two cents:
    -I like the warps the way they are it creates risk when moving about the prison and adds to the atmosphere.
    -No comment
    -We voted for an unfinished server, these are all very minor and should be ignored until the major plugins and gameplay mechanics are implemented and working properly
    -The cafeteria being in a public space has the same reasoning as my first point, it adds to the atmosphere
    -I imagine these will be added after core plugins are finished
    -These would be cool, I don't think they should take you to a different shop or anything but maybe give you like a diamond or $200 or something minor
    -WE VOTED FOR AN UNFINISHED SERVER STOP WHINING ABOUT THEM NOT DOING ENOUGH THEY ARE WORKING ON IT!

Guard:
    -I agree with hammy, In real prisons do the prisoners shank each other more or the guards? each other because the guard would shoot them immediately. I imagine after the combat system is finished and we can craft more powerful weapons the guards will become more "fuckwithable" to the free players (the only players who should even have a chance against a guard)
    -This is badly needed
    -I'm indifferent to this, it seems inconsequential
    -I don't think there should be an incentive for killing guards, there is no reason for it.
    -This is one of the biggest problems with the infamy/guard system at the moment and should be fixed at least by the time they update to allow us to be sent back to prison

Free:
    -This would be very nice, all the running is incredibly frustrating
    -this is a must, people getting stuck places and on the lilypads has made me swear out loud more than im proud to admit
    -being spammed by signs and shit is part of the game, you get spammed when you sell stuff to the store too
    -I was under the impression this is already the plan
    -This isn't a bad Idea
    -I agree, I hate the current Freeville

4. Kordell

Kordell New Member

Gonna respond to both of you with this reply.
    -It doesn't create more risk at all. Most of the time you'll need this is when you click the wrong warp sign and wanted to go somewhere else, and if that's not the case you can easily just bank your stuff and run over there. No risk at all. You risk having to run back over there which is just annoying.
    -Yeah I know we voted for an unfinished server but both of those could be done in literally 1-2 hours. At a restaurant you don't make the thing that's going to take an hour over the thing that's going to take a minute, you get rid of the minute one then continue the hour one.
    -The cafeteria being there isn't really even a public space, I mean yeah IT IS in a public space but no one knows it's there. I was saying to put it in an easier place to find, make it stand out more.
    -The easter egg thing would not take away from the prison experience at all. You could literally just make them prison like lmao. Prisoners escape using metal and digging at the walls and cover it with posters, you could literally just do something like that or escaping through sewers.
    -Event rate is definitely not high enough. Events take away from nothing. There is nothing to do except get to free then make farms. That's it. Even if there was stuff to do aside from that Events draw players in, and keep players in. Convicted didn't have much to do after Free except for gain stars, but Noakii held events/made parkour which kept players.

Guard:
    -Well if we're gonna go with the "irl prisoners dont fuck guards up" well, actually they do. It's just that guards can 1 shot them irl as well. You could call guards irl glass cannons. If a prisoner runs up on a guard with a shank irl, that guard is dead. Sure, if he shoots him first the prisoner is the one who dies. BUT the combat is still unfinished so maybe you're right about this one and that they'll add in better weapons/armor to fight guards soon.

5. Starzeh

Starzeh Administrator Staff Member

- Not every warp sign needs to be everywhere, however I'll add the necessary ones where they are not.
    - It takes very little effort to right click a few times, I feel like this is a nit-picking suggestion.
    - Just because you guys complain about them doesn't mean it's something we want right now. Plots will come when they come, and complaining about them wont speed them up.
    - Cafeteria is fine where it is, as it is centrally located to all blocks.
    - Sure, will pass this on to the guys.
    - Not really necessary and at the moment, I'm unsure of what would even be sold there. But if in the future when more custom items release, this is something that can be considered.
    - Give me a list of events you'd like done regularly and I'll do what I can. However, I feel like a lot of the events get stale and the reason people do them is only for whatever potential reward they may get.

Guard ones I'm going to skip for the moment because I have nothing to do with that plugin/how it's managed.

- There is a reason the build protection is set so far, that'll become apparent soon.
    - Are you not able to see the ravines and not jump in them? Asking us to remove every single hole and lilypad in a 900x900 area is a bit ridiculous, however I'll start on that soon! :)
    - Again, not something that I can change however I know it's been discussed.
    - Kind of irrelevant at the moment, but I'm sure changes are going to be made.
    - Obviously.
    - Is this not how it currently works already?
    - Refer to the first answer of this section.

6. Kordell

Kordell New Member

-I'll accept that (':
    -Well yeah, it does take a little extra effort to sell them but it adds up lmao. Most people just throw their stacks that aren't 64 on the ground cause they don't wanna sell them 1by1
    -And I mean yeah, sure complaining doesnt get them out sooner but I was just implying that they're ez adds.
    -You can leave cafeteria where it is but I'd suggest adding another entrance to it through C, or at least leave signs all over the place to make it more apparent.
    -yay
    -Not necessary but gives something to do instead of running in circles when bored. Doesn't have to be an area to sell stuff, could just make it a cool area to go to.
    -I'll pm you/write an in game book on what I think you should do with events.

-oo
    -I mean not if I'm not paying attention to them lmao, and I'm sure if you asked for help other players would help you patch them up.
    -kk
    - yeah, was just throwing it out there lol
    - :D
    - no lol, you can just spawn there. You can't do /home to get back there unless you die
    -oo

7. Stick

Stick New Member Premium

Stick4Warden
    Infamy is fine the way it is, stop using other peoples farms if you don't like it.

What do you mean right click a few times? I usually have 30-40 blocks left over and have to hold right click for about a minute. It's annoying and it adds up over time.

8. Kordell

Kordell New Member

Stick I use my clans farm, and I have 41k infamy lol

9. tdsteve

tdsteve New Member Premium

tdsteve
    Shift click on any sell sign with the item in your hand and it'll sell the remainder.

Stick likes this.
  10. Stick

Stick New Member Premium

Stick4Warden
    I know, but you're not supposed to do that. Starzy has said they're supposed to be personal farms, and when people (kunal) come use my farm for shits and giggles, I don't want it to be easy for them to get rid of their infamy.

Edit: To elaborate, when you eventually get sent back to prison, the cost of ranking up will be a tax on you for using your guild-mates farms. I only use my own farms and won't make as much money per hour as you, but at the same time I won't have to pay this tax. We don't know which one is better atm, but I think it works out fairly.
    I didn't know that, I'll try it out the next time I'm at the shop.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 10:47 PM