IMPORTANT: You must remove your old PreciousStones fields

Discussion in 'News & Patches' started by NotoriousV2, Nov 13, 2019.

1. NotoriousV2

NotoriousV2 Administrator Staff Member

NotoriousV2
    With the recent clan protection stone changes, we'll be getting rid of some older stones. If you'd like a refund, you must mine up your old stones. The stones affected are listed below:
    • Protection Stone T1
    • Protection Stone T2
    • Protection Stone T3
    • Use Protection
    The old stones MUST be removed by November 20th, 2019 to receive a refund. All listed stones will be removed after the 20th automatically without a refund.

In addition, after November 20th, all types of inventories will be use-protected; however, they cannot be block-protected. This means players can no longer access inventories in protected areas, but they can smash the inventory to receive items. You can read more about the introduction of clan stones here.

Thanks.

2. Joe (NitroAssassin)

Joe (NitroAssassin) New Member

NitroAssassin
    So what will happen to spawners that we bought that will no longer be protected? Do we just lose $140 dollars?

3. NotoriousV2

NotoriousV2 Administrator Staff Member

NotoriousV2
    Place down a clan territory marker and protect them with a clan protection stone. It's no different than how it is now. Clan protection stones are live in the game as I type this. In the near future, we'll be adding a spawner stone which allows mobs to spawn in a protected area, otherwise they will not spawn. But the spawner would be block-protected by the clan protection stone.

4. kunal1234

kunal1234 Member

I have had some time to think about this and i feel that removing access to personal pstones and forcing people to use clans doesnt fit the server based off the vision presented to me. Additionally, lots of players joining will not understand how the system works and will rely on players online to explain it to them(a really crappy system). My suggestion is to remove all pstones but allow each player 1x t1 personal stone to have a small 11x11x11 vault/personal base. From then on if they wish to have more land they are then pushed to clans.

5. Joe (NitroAssassin)

Joe (NitroAssassin) New Member

NitroAssassin
    +1 I agree. Better to have a transition phase rather than just completely swapping to a new system.

6. theeggroll

theeggroll New Member

Removal of use protection pstones is very detrimental and a bit frustrating too, right now if you want any sort of secure room, you have to allow the entire clan on a pstone. That means If you want to recruit any new clan members you cannot do so without knowing them well.

7. kunal1234

kunal1234 Member

Hi @Markillion @NotoriousV2 Seeing as november 20th is tommorow I was hoping to get some thoughts on this soon.

8. Markillion

Markillion Administrator Staff Member

Markillion
    They will still be removed. If we extend the time it will be posted tomorrow - I suggest you have your base updated with the new system ASAP if you still want it to be protected and/or get a refund on the old stones.

9. kunal1234

kunal1234 Member

Based on this I don't think you get what I'm trying to say. My point is that people that join the server will most likely not be in clans. If there is no personal protection they will just leave before they get invested in the server and join a clan.

Just my two cents

10. Markillion

Markillion Administrator Staff Member

Markillion
    I understand your post just fine.

kunal1234 likes this.